Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2009
Released September 2008
Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2009 is the top level product in the Sage 50 range with up to 10 users and multiple companies. I think this is a very comprehensive accounting package ideal for a growing company.
What’s new for 2009?
Clear your mind with the in-built diary: link your tasks to your contacts, so you have all the details you need right then and there.
Keep track of the flow of your money: the improved dashboard lets you see an instant view of the credit position of your business.
Plan ahead to avoid the crunch: see who you need to pay based on supplier and age criteria.
Build your communications: store contact details, preferred contact times, mailing preferences and communication history for all your contacts.
Keep your customers and supplier relationships strong with flexible payment methods: cheque, BACS or e-payment.
Quickly and securely run your reports: batch reporting allows you create your own batches of reports and run them off all in one go.
Keep your software as fresh as your business: the automatic updates feature lets you know if there’s any updates you need. Corrections are easy: find, view, correct, or even delete transaction or postings at the touch of a button.
Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2009 does more than help you manage your day-to-day tasks, like VAT returns and year-end accounts. It’s also packed with features to help you collect money from customers, ensuring that you get paid on time.
• It gives you everything your business needs to work with all areas of your accounts. You’ll have complete sales and purchase order processing, alongside stock control, project management and foreign trading tools.
• It also has the flexibility to handle up to 10 users and manage multiple companies (additional charge applies), giving you the information to drive your business forward.
Choose Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2009 if:
• You need software that is easy to use and covers all your accounting needs, from VAT returns to credit control
• You want advanced features to help you manage your growing business
• You need an accounts system that helps your company to grow, allowing different people to use the system at the same time
• You require accurate management information and reports
• You want complete sales and purchase order processing, stock control, project management and foreign trading tools
Is this right for me?
Specially designed for small and medium sized businesses, Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2009 has everything you need to manage your customers and suppliers with true professionalism – especially when it comes to collecting and making payments.
Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2009 combines all the features of Sage 50 Accounts Plus 2009 with the addition of:
Bank account revaluation
Sales order processing and fulfilment
Purchase order processing
Up to 10 users (additional cost applies)
This software works with the following operating systems:
Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP (Recommended), Windows Vista