Sage 50 Accounts Plus 2009
Released September 2008
Sage 50 Accounts Plus 2009 has all the benefits of Sage 50 Accounts with the addition of advanced tools to help you control your stock, manage costs against budgets for individual projects and create custom pricing for different customers.
It is the mid-level version of the Sage 50 range, with a maximum of 2 users. However, in my experience, most customers tend to find that either Sage 50 Accounts is sufficient for their needs, or if not, then the added functionality in Sage 50 Accounts Professional is worth paying that bit extra.
What’s new for 2009?
Clear your mind with the in-built diary: link your tasks to your contacts, so you have all the details you need right then and there.
Keep track of the flow of your money: the improved dashboard lets you see an instant view of the credit position of your business.
Plan ahead to avoid the crunch: see who you need to pay based on supplier and age criteria.
Build your communications: store contact details, preferred contact times, mailing preferences and communication history for all your contacts.
Keep your customers and supplier relationships strong with flexible payment methods: cheque, BACS or e-payment.
Quickly and securely run your reports: batch reporting allows you create your own batches of reports and run them off all in one go.
Keep your software as fresh as your business: the automatic updates feature lets you know if there’s any updates you need. Corrections are easy: find, view, correct, or even delete transaction or postings at the touch of a button.
Sage 50 Accounts 2009 (version 15) is packed with features to help keep your business truly organised and ensure you get paid on time
As well as improving cash flow, it also helps to manage your other day-to-day finances – everything from VAT returns to year-end accounts. So you’ll be more in control of your finances and be able to free-up time for other areas of your business.
There are also features that allow you to manage your customers and suppliers more professionally, while the flexible management reports give you a greater insight into your business.
The software for small businesses, to help you:
• Take care of your finances and cash flow
• Easily create invoices
• Look after your products and services
• Get the most out of your customers and suppliers
• Create accurate management reports
Choose Sage 50 Accounts 2009 if:
• You need software that is easy to use and covers all your accounting needs, from VAT returns to credit control.
• You want full control over your business finances.
• You need an accounts system that helps your company to grow, allowing different people to use the system at the same time.
• You require accurate management information and reports.
• You need software that integrates with your other software to develop a more efficient business system.
This software works with the following operating systems:
Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP (Recommended), Windows Vista